Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hemmm, hi

1. Thank you Syam for the lovely Fruits Tart Pai, the taste was so amazing good...boleh buka Bakery insyallah, i did told Oskar's, he said "I wish I be there with honey bunny"

2. At about 5:30AM ,terkejut Syam textsms,his father passed away...Al-Fatihah, insyallah i will pray and doa to arwah....tabah ok Syam.

3. At working place, so hectic, busy as usual, balik terus mandi, and rest while waiting for Maghrib, received SMS from my hubby, he is currently so busy in preparing workshop....I pray and doa to make all easy task for you dear.

4. I am missing my mum dearly, but due to my condition going to 8 mth....not really recommended, but yeah I daily call her.....yalah he was with me, while settling her maid issues, almost one mth, I wish she will stay with me forever.

5. Amazing web site http://www.listentoquran.net/

No comments: