Friday, June 18, 2010

I am bacck!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Yeah, been long time right, very busy and many things had happened in my surrounding, alhamahdulillah all was ok and I am syukur to Allah that I am in great health. Well, to summarize:

1. Alhamdulillah my baby already reaching 29 weeks :-)
2. My dear husband, still in Bahrain, Insyallah will be back end of July
3. My mum was staying with me almost a month....i am so so glad and "jump for joy"
4. Working the same place, nothing special, only few hick ups, but yeah that natural and fact of life
5. Friends, nothings special, they always there for me....thanks so so much.
6. Well, I am start using MAC cosmetic......I loving it so much.
7. Alhamdulillah all family doing ok.......so happy for all of them.
8. In terms of social contribution, nothing much, attending some activity with ABIM, IAIS and others.

No comments: